In this tutorial, you will learn how to deform a Plane Geometry using a PolyFX along a Spline Wrap.
For this tutorial, you will be using the following tools:
- Twist Deformer to control the twisting of the object.
- Cloth Surface to create thickness for your Plane Geometry.
- Helix, to attach to Spline Wrap to create deformation.
- Plain Effector, to control the Scale Parameter of the PolyFX.
- Random Effector, to control Random Weight Transformation of PolyFX.
- Delay Effector, to add bounciness to geometry.